Adhe-FLOW® Mono Desilet Mono Lumen Femoral Catheter Set for Haemodialysis
The kit Adhe-FLOW®MONO is a Desilet catheter haemodialysis arteriovenous hemofiltration
It is introduced by transcutaneous route, using the Seld inger technique.
The Desilet Adhe-FLOW®MONO can be introduced by the subclavian vein or jugular ,
the femoral route is the easiest to use in emergencies.
- Flexible catheter, and atraumatic hemocompatible radiopaque polyurethane.
- Radiopaque catheter fully implemented using the Seldinger techn ique.
- The insertion of catheter in the venous system is made through the femoral vein.
- Thin-walled catheter to ensure important venous calib er.
- Extension line catheter in polyurethane with a clamp.
- The introduction of these catheters must be made by ultras ound guide and radiological
verification of the position of the extremities.
- The Desilet Adhe-FLOW®MONO assures a big stability and a better protection against
a bacterial contamination.
- This is a complete kit including an ergonomic guidewire disp enser, allowing an
- The ergonomic push guide allows to perceive any resistance to the advancement of
- Centimeter marking
- Do not resterilize
- For single use only
- Latex free
- Sterile-Sterilized by ethylene oxide
The Desilet Adhe-FLOW®MONO is an emergency catheter for :
- Peritoneal dialysis patients who develop peritonitis or un dergoing intervention
in the abdomen and who need to switch to haemodialysis.
- Arteriovenous fistula inoperative (too recent thrombosis) or to withdrawal.
- State of shock, recovery time after surgery.
- Septic shock.
|Code||FR||Length (cm)||Items per Carton|