Fixaderm® ttapes is made a non woven textile support coating of a hypoallergenic adhesive polyacrylate mass without latex. This type of dressing is widely used as a surgical tape to hold in place of primary surgical dressings or wound dressings. These bandages without latex provide a gentle compression without construction the articulations or for highly contoured areas of the body.
Convenient and easy to cut to length, they avoid wastage.
- High adhesion
- High absorption capacity.
- Flexible and scalable, adapts well to the body.
- Provides gentle compression without causing constriction.
- Permeable to air and water vapor.
- Ideal for securing to and movable rounded body.
- Used for all forms of strong fixation dressings.
Fixing of bandages primary for wounds of all sizes or post-operative.
Ideal for highly flexible parts of the body, such as elbows and knees.
Ideal as a base layer for taping techniques patellofemoral.
|Code PCT||Code adhe-els||Size||Items per Carton|
|607 092||3303||10cm x 10m||72|
|607 093||3304||15cm x 10m||48|
|607 094||3305||20cm x 10m||36|
|*||3307||10cm x 5 m||108|
|*||3300||15cm x 5 m||80|
|*||3310||20cm x 5 m||60|
|*||3302||5cm x 10 m||160|