NEO-ALGINATE® is a sterile dressing composed of calcium alginate fibers that turns into a gel upon contact with blood and exudates.
- Gelling who masters the risk of infection by bacteria capture.
- Hemostatic, adapts perfectly to the contours a cavity wound.
- Absorbing up to 15 times its weight.
- Maintains a moist environment conducive to healing
- Atraumatic easy removal.
- NEO-ALGINATE® is indicated for the treatment :
- The moderately to heavily exuding wounds, in debridement phase ( fibrous wound).
- Acute or chronic wounds: pressure sores, ulcers, donor sites of grafts, amputation stumps, fistula.
- Usable on infected wounds, eczematous wounds, provided that the secondary covering dressing is not occlusive itself.
- The Weeping bleeding wound (burns, postoperative wounds, graft donor site).
- Phases of the detersion and granulation of wound.
|Code PCT||Code adhe-els||Size||Items per Carton|
|*||10090||10cm x 10cm||15|