NEO-ALGINATE® with silver is a sterile dressing composed of
Carboxymethylcellulose Calcium alginate fibers (CMC) and a complex of silver ion (phosphate derivative Silver Sodium
Hydrogen Zirconium) which liberate silver ions upon contact of
NEO-ALGINATE® Ag is transformed to a gel which retains moisture as
the exudate is absorbed, thus promoting an optimal wound healing.
- Antimicrobial efficacy.
- Soft absorbent gelling.
- Provides a moist environment for optimal wound healing.
- The dressing has a very soluble silver compound that removes a wide
range including MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus)
and VRE (vancomycin-resistant enterococci).
- Provides sustained antimicrobial protection for a period of up to 14 days.
- Also used for wounds requiring autolytic debridement.
- The NEO-ALGINATE® Ag is indicated for the treatment :
- The moderately to heavily exuding wounds.
- Leg ulcers
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Post-Surgical Incisions
- Trauma wounds (dermal lesions, trauma injuries or incisions)
- Zones of Transplant and sampling
- Cavities wounds
- The 1st and 2nd degree Burns (superficial and deep).
- The dressing Neo-Alginate®Ag can also be used under compression bandages.
|Code PCT||Code adhe-els||Size||Items per Carton|
|*||10091||10cm x 10cm||15|