- NEO-HYDROCOLLOIDE® is a hydrocolloid dressing for low and moderate
wounds exuding, granulating and epidermization; morpho-adapted.
- The flexible outer layer helps isolate the wound against bacterial and
the self-adhesive inner layer maintains a moist wound environnement
which absorb wound exudate and prevent fluid pooling.
- Hydrocolloid dressing of occlusive type.
- Hydrocolloid dressing is permeable to air and impermeable to water and bacteria.
- Hydrocolloid dressing :
- Further the scarring.
- Maintains a humid environment : in contact with the exudats, it turns into a cohesive gel that does not adhere to the wound.
- Protects newly formed tissue : allows the gas exchange and the
protection of the wound.
- Facilitates a painless debridement encouraging the granulation.
- Hydrocolloid dressing is easy to use, even in difficult areas (heel, toes, sacrum ...).
- Hydrocolloid dressing protects and isolates the wound against bacterial contamination and external spots.
- Sterilized with gamma rayement
Acute wound :
- Second degree burns.
- Stump and amputations, dermabrasion.
- Sites donor transplant.
Postoperative Wounds :
- Wound pressure stage 1-4
- Superficial wounds
Chronic wounds :
- The Ulcers: Dermal, including the wounds with loss complete skin
- Diabetics - Leg
|Code PCT||Code adhe-els||Size||Items per Carton|
|*||10070||10cm x 10cm||15|
|*||10071||10cm x 20cm||8|