NEO STÉRILE STRIPS®
NEO STERILE STRIPS® are precut strips laid flat on a silicone protector with perforations
- NEO STERILE STRIPS® are skin sutures ideal for closing small cuts and wounds.
- NEO STERILE STRIPS® can be applied in conjunction with sutures
or staples or after withdrawing support from the wound.
- Hypoallergenic, easy to apply, allowing the skin to breath and prevents maceration.
- Less scarring compared to staples or sutures.
- Reduces the risk of skin irritation.
- Each NEO STERILE STRIPS® packet contains waterproof, air permeable
and a transparent dressing to support the strip while allowing suture
In surgery :
- Resumption of scar post - operative.
In dermatologic surgery:
- offering of skin tumors.
- In the emergency department : rapid and efficient approximation of the edges of the wound.
- To strengthen by suture thread.
|Code PCT||Code adhe-els||Size||Items per Carton|
|640 102||10050||12,5mm x 10cm||100|
|640 103||10051||6mm x 3,8cm||100|
|-||10052||3mm x 7,5cm||100|
|-||10053||6mm x 7,5cm||100|