NEOCORTICOTULLE® consists of cloth mesh gauze wide, colored pink by erythrosine
impregnated with the mixture of : Vaseline, sulfate Neomycin sulfate Polymexine B
and Triamcinolone acetonide.
- Accelerate the epidermization of the wound.
- Allows a painless withdrawal and a normal skinning.
- NEOCORTICOTULLE® creates a mechanical, thermal and microbiological barrier and preserve wetlands around the wound.
- The triamcinolone acts effectively against the hyperinflammation and contributes to the rapid epidermation of the wound by blocking hypertrophic fleshy buds and flattening the buds surface.
- Against the infection through the presence of two synergistic antibiotics.
- Neomycin broad spectrum and excellent local tolerance.
- polymyxin especially active against gram negative and more particularly against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, germ out very tenacious and formidable.
- Aimed specifically at both abnormal healing represented by superinfection and the inflammatory granuloma, when bud Hypertrophic fleshy, surpassing the edges of the wound, lumpy and infected.
- Flexible and very conformable, the NEOCORTICOTULLE® is particularly recommanded for difficult localizations wounds.
- NEOCORTICOTULLE® is against-indicated in case of product allergy, acne or dermatosis.
- Do not apply to eyelids.
- Not recommended for infant and pregnant women to advoid the risk of passage in the blood of Corticoïdes.
Precautions of use
- NEOCORTICOTULLE® adheres to the surgical gloves (latex and vinyl). So it is recommended to moisten gloves with some physiological serum to facilitate, in that case, the manipulation of the NEOCORTICOTULLE® .
- In the presence of clinical signs of local infection, treatment can, in the
appreciation of the doctor, be pursued.
|Code||Size||Items per Box||Items per Carton|
|3690||10cm x 30cm||10||25|