NEOMOUSSE® adhesive and sterile transparent dressing is a highly
absorbent consists of a comfortable cushion of polyurethane foam, an
intermediate layer of absorbent non-woven and a transparent
- Sterile hypoallergenic transparent pad with a central foam compress.
- Provides an instantaneous absorption of exudates and necrotic debris. It has an excellent capacity retention.
- The foam pad is designed for low to moderate exudates.
- Absence of maceration : the edges of the wound are protected.
- Provides space renewal of dressings. Waterproof, to allows taking baths or showers.
- This pad resistes to chemical and organic agents.
- Transparent support for a better visibility of the wound state
- Dressings NEOMOUSSE® adhesive and sterile are principaly indicated for the treatment of wounds exudation low and moderate, including 1st degree burns, traumatic wounds, injuries chronic and the skin tearing.
|Code PCT||Code adhe-els||Size||Items per Carton|
|641 424||10110||9cm x 10cm||15|
|641 425||10111||9cm x 15cm||10|
|641 426||10112||10cm x 20cm||06|
|641 427||10113||10cm x 25cm||06|