Neoplast® macro perforated
Neoplast® macro perforated is a plaster base for zinc oxide significantly adhesive consisting of a support fabric ( Zelwolle and Acetate ) of a viscose coating hypoallergenic adhesive latex.
- High adhesion.
- Permeable to air thanks to macro and micro perforation of the support and blowing of the mass.
- Resistant to water, perspiration and the oily substances thanks to the hydrophobic treatment of the support.
- Protects sites of punctures against the bacteria. Easy to cut without scissors in both directions.
- Robust, reliable and non-extensible.
- Good adhesion to the skin.
Using the hospital mainly as: Fixing of dressings (zone requiring a visual monitoring, zones mobile). Attaching of gauzes all forms, size and above all if they are large. Maintain, Fixing safe and quick of medical devices in different hospital services for patients sensitive and fragile skin
|Code PCT||Code adhe-els||Size||Items per Carton|
|646 878||3026FB||18cm x 5m||66|
|_||3026AB||18cm x 5m||66|