Neopor® is moderately adhesive tape consisting of a nonwoven tissues support coated with an hypoallergenic acrylic latex free mass.
- Hypoallergenic and soft
- Good tolerance on baby's skin and newborn
- Polyacrylate with very high skin tolerance
- Ventilated to keep the skin intact
- Good adhesion to wet skin
- Leaves no sticky residue
- Permeable to air and water vapor
- Can be annotated (Transcription by a marker if needed by nurses to ensure identification and traceability).
- Simple dressings and thin.
- Dressings on fragile skin (face and eye).
- Dressings frequently renewed.
- Maintenance, safe and fast fixing in different medical devices
- Hospital services for patients sensitive and fragile skin
|Adhe-els Code||Dimension||Number of boxes per carton|
|3221||1,25cm x 5m||840|
|3222||2,5cm x 5m||500|
|_||3223||2,5cm x 5m||42|