Spinal Needle Quincke Type for Anaesthesia with Introducer
Spinal needles are devices intended to be used for spinal anesthesia and lumbar puncture, they are
introduced through median or paramedian way in the spinal cord.
- Strong and sharp tip.
- Medical stainless steel for reduced friction during the introduction.
- The fittings are of two types, short bevel edge (Quincke) or conical tip (Whitacre).
- Ergonomic handle for better control of movement.
- Standard color coding allowing quick and accurate identification of needles.
- For single use
- Sterile - Sterilized by ethylene oxide.
- Latex free.
|Code||Gauge||Length (cm)||Colour||Items per Carton|