Sterile laparotomy compress X Ray double pack
- The laparotomy compress X Ray double pack is cotton woven fabric reinforcement type 17
(17thread/cm2) consisting of a fabric bleached and purified.
- Radiopaque lin consisting of a wire baruym sulfate.
- In natural fibers of gauze 100% cotton, the laparotomy compress X Ray double pack is highly absorbent and will be tolerated.
- Due to their soft texture, they are suited to care cleansing, absorption and cover
- Due to their folded edges receipts, it helps prevent the risk raveling of particles
and releases appear.
- Sterile: Sterilized with ethylene oxide.
- Very absorbant.
- For single use.
The sterile laparotomy compress X Ray double pack are used primarily in surgery laparotomy.
|Code PCT||Code||Size||Ply number||Thread number (cm²)||Items of compress per bag||Items per Carton|
|_||4099RXDB||10cm x 20cm||04 ply||17threads/cm²||02pc/bag||100|
|_||4100RXDB||10cm x 20cm||04 ply||17threads/cm²||05pc/bag||50|
|641 388||4101RXDB||10cm x 20cm||06 ply||17threads/cm²||02pc/bag||75|
|_||4102RXDB||10cm x 20cm||06 ply||17threads/cm²||05pc/bag||30|
|_||4103RXDB||10cm x 20cm||08 ply||17threads/cm²||02pc/bag||50|
|_||4104RXDB||10cm x 20cm||08 ply||17threads/cm²||05pc/bag||20|